Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Cover!

Ahahah. I have decided today that I am not a very good singer. I tried, I tried. But I just don't like it. So no covers will be coming out of the mouth of Lee until further notice.

For the record, my eye is feeling much MUCH better. I could've totally gone to school today. PAH. Because it's only a LITTLE red. and it feels normal. Grr. Which reminds me, I have to email my teachers and get assignments. *cringes* I hate missing school because it's hard to catch up. Wahhhh.

I've decided to start a new thing on here. Question of the Moment. I'll ask some question at the end and you ANSWER in a comment or on the tags. Ready? Ok!

Name some people who can almost always make you laugh. Always. Here's some of mine: Basicly any switchfoot or relient k band member, My boardie friends [various elizabeths, [including NOVA] katies, sarahs, and more], Chelsea, Andie, Zach, Jenson, Ellason, Blake, Duff from Ace of Cakes [he has the best laugh], Sam's character from ICarly, and SPONGEBOB, and many more. heheh. your turn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The SF guys pretty much can always make me laugh. :D Those podcasts never fail to get me out of a bad mood!

Nova said...

hahaha I LOVE YOU TOO LEE!