Sunday, September 27, 2009

Get Back in Touch.

So. You can see that there's a new layout. I worked for a good while making the header. Sure you'll oooh and ahhh or booo and bahhh. Whatever. But then you'll go your merry way and forget about it. And some people participate in these crazy eating contests. Eating 6 pound burgers. Some people spend their lives running marathons. Some people enter cake contests, decorating cakes for 8 hours. Some people write songs about cotton. "The touch, the feel, the fabric of our lives." The list is ENDLESS. What is my point, you ask? Well. I'll answer your question with another question. Why are we here? To see how many hotdogs, or in my case, enchiladas, we can eat? To see how many concerts we can go to before we die? No. I'm pretty sure it's to glorify God. Am I wrong? I just feel like everyone has lost touch with our purpose. I'd like to try to get back, if that's alright with you. But I really can't do anything by myself. Think about that. Eheh. Alright. Bye.

1 comment:

Mike(bsngr95) said...

like in the music video for "do you feel" by the rocket summer, "i want to change the world but cant do it alone" i really liked this lee!