Friday, September 18, 2009

Music+Running+Food

[Hey Weezy. If you are reading this.]

Weezy recently informed me that he read my blog one time. That is awesome.

Yes. Anyway. Musiccc. Have I ever told you that I've always wanted to be in a band? Well I'm sort of in one now. I play guitar for our school's chapel praise/worship team. Yesterday was my first time playing at the actual service. So my first "crowd" was our school's 7-12th grade. Which is like 200 people. hahaha. It was fun! So this is good experience. When I'm older and in a band and I tour the world, I'll remember that day. And I played a Taylor, which makes it better. Thanks, Philly. It's his. Because my acoustic is not capable of being amplified. Boo.

Yesterday I ran a race. Nothing new. I've run at LEAST 50 races in my lifetime. But after the race was the best part. We went to El Mexicano and, see, I ALWAYS order a cheese quesadilla with beans and rice EVERY time we eat at a Mexican restaurant. No matter WHAT restaurant it is. But I ordered something different for the first time ever. It was called "Enchilada Supreme." It came with 4 different enchiladas. Beef, bean, chicken, and cheese. I ate ALL of them. ALL. The cheese one was the best. Although I accidentally dropped it on my lap. But it still tasted fine.

I wanna try to stay in good shape even during the off-season so that I can be proud of eating large amounts of food. Because if I don't run, I'll get fat and then I won't be very happy.

I think that's all I shall post for today. Goodbye!

1 comment:

onesandzeros said...

don't you love running around and rewarding yourself with a delishush meal? haha win.