Friday, December 9, 2011

hello again; Dear _______: 7th edition

hi! I do realize I haven't blogged in a couple months. at first I just went on my tumblr and blogged, but then I decided to get off of there because it wasn't very good for me; just the stuff I was seeing on there a lot.

so anyway, the new year is coming up, which means it's nearing the time of my end-of-the-year blog post, which I LOVE doing. so I'm back, and what better way to come back than with another round of Dear_______? hehe.

1st edition//2nd edition//3rd edition//4th[lyrical]edition//5th edition//6th edition

Dear 1: haha it's amazing how much has changed over the past year. you're one of my best friends now. you're hilarious and I don't know what my life would be like without you!

Dear 2: you have a beautiful voice, and I can't wait to see/hear you lead more songs in the future. you're gonna do great!

Dear 3: thanks for the opportunity you gave me and the help you've given me. you're a truly awesome person.

Dear 4: oh dear. I really don't know what to say. I'm kinda freaking out right now because I'm not ready for what's about to happen. I thought at first that I wouldn't be able to wait until the day, but now I'm almost dreading it. I don't know what's gonna happen, but it'll probably just go back to how it was or worse, so phooey.

Dear 5: dude. what on earth were you thinking? why would you even talk to me in the first place if you were gonna just decide to stop talking to me 2 months later? it makes no sense. did you think about how it would make ME feel? obviously not. i don't understand you, and it's such a shame because we could've at least been friends. you're so stinkin awesome, but too bad because now you've lost all my respect. i wish you would change my mind, but you don't care.

Dear 6: I hope everything's going ok. I hope you get better soon.

Dear 7: at least you attempt to keep in touch...

Dear 8: I like how we're finally to where we talk like normal friends haha. you're really cool, and I like talking to you!

Dear 9: thank you for always being encouraging and supportive. you're becoming a great leader!

Dear 10: kentucky mushroom!

No comments: