Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear _______: 5th edition

1st edition//2nd edition//3rd edition//4th[lyrical]edition

Dear 1: I'm going to attempt to start talking to you again. let's see how this goes. cuz before I was all:

source












but now you actually have talked to me and I've ignored you. so that needs to change. oh boy.

Dear 2: That "maybe" has been demoted to a "no". not looking forward to telling you that, but yeah.

Dear 3: I guess it's time to forget about you because it was pretty pointless in the first place. you're not even here anyway.

Dear 4: You are really cool and pretty and nice and have a beautiful voice! I hope you hit it big one day! I wish I talked to you yesterday, but I didn't really know what to say! haha. I'm considering buying your album when it comes out.

Dear 5: Good job. thanks for ruining it.

Dear 6: You're the best friend anyone could ask for, and I love you more than you know... :)

Dear 7: I could basically write a whole paragraph. but I won't. I pretty much need to stop thinking about you. which is hard considering I see you all the dern time. you make my mind feel like:
source










the end.

No comments: