Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dear _______: 6th edition

1st edition//2nd edition//3rd edition//4th[lyrical]edition//5th edition

hahah I LOVE doing this! in case you couldn't tell.

Dear 1: you are awesome. one of the best guitar players I know, yo.

Dear 2: you are also awesome. I respect drummers because I'm a terrible drummer. I need to learn at some point. but anyway, you rock!

Dear 3: I love you!!! I always enjoy helping you out :)

Dear 4: I hope you get better reallllly soon cause we need to go to winterjam together!! And because I just want you to feel better in general!

Dear 5: I enjoy being hated with you. it's fun. not really. but this will end...maybe!

Dear 6: I hope you let me have some input when I ask you about something tuesday! just giving you a heads up even though you don't read this and you wouldn't know this was to you anyway!

Dear 7 and 8: ugh! could you be less jerky maybe? thanks.

Dear 9: just when I thought I might wanna be your friend, you prove that you're even more of a yerka-faca than I originally thought! I hope you realize it.

Dear 10: once again...
wow. I don't even know what to say! besides I think you're amazing. I know you're amazing! and you probably don't think of me that way, and it's frustrating. but you can't make someone like you. and it kills me every time I think about the fact that you're gonna be out of my life pretty soon here. well continue being amazing, ok? I know you're gonna do great things!

source

Dear 11: I like that you read my blog. you're really cool! I love texting you. but we haven't texted in awhile so I'm gonna text you soon. haha.

Dear 12 and 13: you two are really nice. thank you for being my new friends this school year! I love talking to you guys.

The End!

No comments: