Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 #3 - Overall




















sorry, that was a lame joke.

well, 2011 definitely exceeded my expectations. I was very hesitant about letting go of 2010 because it was such a great year. But 2011 ended up being just as good, and better in some respects. I did a lot of growing this year, and God took me to new places I never thought I'd be. 2011 brought a lot of changes, some good, and some bad. After this year, some things will never be the same. People change, situations change, and you have to learn not to hold them back, or to even want to. it's part of life; you'll never move forward if you don't change. That's a big thing I've learned. I used to be dead set against change, but it really is healthy.

I am ready for 2012, because I just like the idea of a fresh start, even though a fresh start can happen this very second. A new year just makes a seemingly thicker wall between the present and the past, if you ask me. It's all in my head, I know. Anyway, here's to a great year. I hope everyone knows that even if you blew it in 2011, which I did, many times, you can always start over. There's always a new day, there's always forgiveness. But don't wait.

No comments: