Saturday, November 13, 2010

"is it catherine obvious or captian obvious??"

oh ian. hahahaha good times.

today was a greatttt day!!! I had so much fun! so much. I hung out with some of my favorite people on earth.

yep! I'll possibly add to this post later when I have something else to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[11:40 pm]

back now. this world's messed up. there are so many people going through so much hard stuff in their lives and one of the top 10 news stories was about justin bieber hurting his KNEE. that was my rant of the day.

I'm really tired now. I feel like tomorrow's gonna be another good day. and monday! so looking forward to monday. quote me on that, cause it's a rare sentence to come from my mouth. or fingers in this case.

goodnight.

No comments: