Sunday, November 21, 2010

what up, bloggers?

for the past 3 days or so, no one on my blog list has been posting! wahh.

hmmmm. what to talk about.

I forgot to vote in the boardie awards.

I'm hungry.

I need to start my gigantic comp & research project.

I played football today.

I have 1 1/2 days of school this week.

I miss _____, ___, _____, and ____.

I mean, what's so great about that state, huh? Everyone has to go there. Blah!

I need to stop thinking about ______ and [freaking] _____. [haha :)]

I need to write more songs!

I can't cook.

I have to run soon.

Brown sugar cinnamon poptarts are my favorite.

Smores poptarts are my second favorite.

I'm hungry.

Oh I said that already.

I can't wait til tuesday. I've been looking forward to it for such a long time!

Ok. Bye.

No comments: