Friday, November 12, 2010

rip, slip, brush, ahh!

does anyone remember those commercials??

oh, here we go.

hahah. my sister and I used to make fun of them alot. for some reason while I was trying to come up with a title, that popped into my head.

this was a fairly good week. fairly. the first few days, not good. wednesday/thursday, good! today, ehh. but tomorrow is supposed to be AWESOME IHFAIOEJAIOWJIO. I'm excited. I get to go see people kick eachother and do other cool things at a taekwondo tournament! should be one of the coolest things I'll ever see in my LIFE.

hmm, what else.

I can't really think of anything. oh that dog that chased me last week while I was running chased me again today. I don't remember if I even mentioned the other dog on here.

yeah, that's it. I'm kind of in one of those lull states again. I posted about this before. hang on, I'll find it. HERE. yeahhhhh. I've been in it for awhile, but not as bad as usual. but daylight savings time ending definitely has something to do with it. I bet the dude who invented daylight savings time worked for the guy who invented depression medication. it's so depressing when it gets dark at 5:00. pluh.

OK BYE!

No comments: