Sunday, November 14, 2010

martial arts out the wazoo!

[random spurt post]

friday night: watched the new karate kid
saturday from 8-3: attended a taekwondo tournament
saturday night: watched the original karate kid

and it was all AWESOME. I like the original karate kid the best.

the tournament was loads of fun, as I said in yesterday's post.

and today has been pretty good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!!! it's gonna be so fun! I hope! hehe.

"last kiss" by taylor swift has been in my head all day.

I wish I could throw a football really far.

matthew is the coolest kid ever.

Alex is the bestest friend ever! even though she repeatedly reminds me of "freaking [you-know-who]" lol.

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet yo-ou.

I need to make a november/december calendar now.

uhhhhh ok that's it.

also, new VOTW. I think it's pretty funny. do you?

No comments: