Friday, May 27, 2011

Sophomore No More

I forgot to mention...the last day of school was wednesday! woohoo! I love all this free time I've had, and it's only the 2nd day of "summer" (it rained today). I was scrolling through my blog and happened to notice my "sophomore goal" list and I was like...I love lists, so I wanna make a "Sophomore Highlights" kinda thing. so here I go. It's gonna take me forever to remember stuff.

  • using a mac for the first time ever, and then ending up using one almost every day
  • finally beating my best time in cross country
  • when I stopped wearing my state ring(s) because I realized they were no longer my biggest accomplishment
  • that night at church when God rocked my world!
  • how I was freaking out the first couple days of geometry cause I didn't get it, but ended up loving the subject
  • when allison and I laughed for like 10 minutes straight about that lunchbox in mr. boyd's room!
  • the B day stairs!
  • the "forget you" chemistry project! you can watch here
  • coach arp's class in general...he's an awesome teacher!
  • passing my drivers test...cause I was pretty sure I wouldn't. hahaha.
  • playing piano at chapel and getting better at it
  • sorta leading a praise band at church
  • finally being in the youth band!!
  • "I take picture of you!!!"
  • wearing my vintage/tacky bell bottoms in public by accident
  • Slender Man!!!! hahahaha
  • Chad, Chad, Chaddy Chad Chad!
  • being in PE with kathy...it's much easier to be one of the least athletic people in a PE class when you have someone to go through it with you! we had a pretty good attitude about it, I must say!
  • me and kristin's weird sense of humour..."do they just burn everything when they get done making movies?"..."laura lynn batteries"
  • Christmas Break part deux aka the time it snowed on Sunday and we were out all week
  • the Christmas play even though all the rehearsals were stressful
  • the camping trip!!!!!
  • just spending a large amount of time at church, I truly love that place
  • finally getting my braces off!
  • being on kathy's "campaign committee" and watching her win!!
  • not dying on may 21st
  • making new friends at church
  • the time in chapel when the praise band was "lee & the teachers"
  • ballenger's mountain biking story "I have a wife, he has a wife...we have wives!" I was dying it was so funny
  • "awesomissimo" and "awesomusoppotamus"
  • the Tomorrow Song project thingy
  • the sophomore girls sleepover!
  • just...driving! I love it.
  • starting to realize what God has in store for me!!
so I'd say it's been an eventful school year! I'll see ya.

1 comment:

AlexandriaJ said...

Awesome year this has been! I love how "Chad, Chad, Chaddy, Chad Chad" is on your list!