Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doomsday!

So the world was s'posed to end today right? I heard that at 6 PM in every time zone there was gonna be an earthquake or something and once all the earthquakes happened, the world would be gone or something like that. Then I heard the rapture was today and the real end of the world would be 6 months from now. ok... well it's 8:42 and I'm still here. And I know I'm going to heaven, and I know that no one but God knows when the rapture's gonna be so that was a load of poppycock!

So I have a new layout! I had to make a writing portfolio last week and I made graphics for it to make it look all nice and personalized and that was the theme I used for it. So I just piggybacked off of it.

Man I'm feeling so uninspired lately in my blog writing and song writing. It stinks man!

And now, I say farewell.

No comments: