Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Steps, Baaaaaaby Steps.

First, a couple funny tidbits from the past couple days:

  1. "If you watch Saw backwards, it is a truly amazing and touching story about one man providing countless limbs for the disabled." [source]
  2. Tweet from @TWITTERWHALE on Easter: "So everybody is a Christian today on Facebook, huh?" [source]
  3. *swing* "AHHHH!" -Kathy
  4. "It's gotta be CRUNK!" -also Kathy
So we're playing softball in PE, and basically I'm the one of the least athletic people on the planet. Today's the second day we've played an actual game(ish) and my at-bat milestone was hitting a foul ball into Allison's knee. Last time my bat never made contact with the ball. So yeah. My next goal is to hit a fair ball, and my next goal is to make it to first base. So we'll see how it goes. I'll possibly keep you updated.

Uhhh I guess that's it. Bye!

No comments: