Friday, May 6, 2011

New Seasons

Awwwww. The Suite Life on Deck had its series finale tonight. So sad. I decided that I'm gonna cry when I graduate. duh. It's gonna be sad. goodbyes are not fun! Summer's awesome, but it's definitely bittersweet, especially now that I'm getting older and more of my friends are graduating. :(

Ok, new update on softball/baseball in PE. I hit a single and made it to first, and then I eventually made it home!!!! giant step for me. and the second time I batted, I made it to first again, but I didn't get to make it to second because the next batter got the 3rd out. but still. awesome.

After the Suite Life ended, I watched the special preview of that new show A.N.T. Farm. It was ok. Obviously it was in its first-episode-terrible-acting-phase, but it has potential I guess. it was kind of cliche, though. Pretty predictable...right when the blonde girl set foot in the music room I knew she was gonna say something about Chyna sitting in her chair. I believe that same thing happened in Max Keeble's Big Move? And they need to work on sound issues...it's obvious that Chyna's violin and guitar and singing are tracks and not live, of course. and she sounds autotuned. Who autotunes an 11 year old? And come on, Disney, can you please please PLEASE make another show like Lizzie McGuire? about normal people? thanks.

I think that's about it.

No comments: