Sunday, May 1, 2011

20 Questions

I'm in a question-y mood. so here's some random questions that you probably can't answer, but if you can, feel free to do so.
  1. Why is my summer becoming so scheduled already?
  2. Why is Snoop Dogg so creepy to me?
  3. Why has this year gone by so fast?
  4. Why am I so lazy with my running now?
  5. Why do they say to wear your retainer for 3 months?
  6. Why aren't the newer iCarly episodes as funny as the older ones?
  7. Why did I get so much actual school work done this week?
  8. Why was I in such a bad mood yesterday?
  9. Why was this past week so great?
  10. Why is prom such a big deal?
  11. Am I gonna go to prom next year?
  12. Who would I even go with?
  13. How many actual days of school are left?
  14. Are my parents gonna let me skip the last day?
  15. Why do I love music so much?
  16. Are they gonna make any more Sonny With a Chance episodes?
  17. Is this week gonna be an easy week at school?
  18. Am I gonna fail the baseball/softball skills test in PE?
  19. Hm, should I go make myself an ice cream cone?
  20. Is anyone reading at this point?
Hey again. ok, I'm done for the day. I think I will go make myself an ice cream cone. see ya!

No comments: