Friday, May 13, 2011

Fancy a sandwich? It's a fancy sandwich.

This week has been a real good week. It's been tough at the same time. But still, a good week.

Random junk from this week:

1. Kathy: How could he be so happy after lying to his wife?
Eric: Clearly you don't understand marriage.

2.


















3. I love the people in my youth band that I now play in. they're great people.

4. "I just bought a small white russian for $1.50!" -me (white russian is apparently a shaved ice flavor. who knew?)

5.

6. "You must take these cheeses!!!" -kristin and 1 Samuel 17:18

7. Today I discovered I really like this song.

8. "no song is impossible for Lee, no song is impossible, no song is impossible for Lee, she holds the notes in her hands!" (tune of "Healer" by hillsong) -Jordan, Emily, & Matt hahah I enjoyed that.

9. I just watched Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and oh my land!!! how can you watch that and not be blown AWAY by the truth in it?? I mean wow. the last 10 minutes were just. wow. ok.

10. bye

2 comments:

Mike(bsngr95) said...

9. i really liked it. i disliked though how parts of it were out of order when compared to the book, but oh well.

2. i love the similiarities!! haha

i know i went out of order =P

lee said...

hehe thanks for commenting, maike!!