Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow is not my friend.

Why did it have to snow on a FRIDAY NIGHT? It ripped my weekend to shreds. Not even cool. I had plans. The temperature didn't even get above freezing today. Lame. Now we can't even go to church tomorrow. They rescheduled the service to noon. Um. Ok. I don't know if we're going. But WHATEVER SNOW. I HATE YOU. HATE. OK.

I signed up for track. Again. I signed up 2 years ago but I never followed through because I think my parents told me I couldn't do it and guitar at the same time? I forget. And last year I didn't sign up at all because I was determined I was going to quit running. But of course I didn't. Now here I am again. I haven't told my parents yet, but I was planning tonight. Wish me luck. I'm still not entirely sure whether or not I want to do it. Run track, that is. It seems hard. I'm not good at fast. I run cross country, but that's about endurance over longer distances. Track is short and fast. Ehhh. I'm going to try it though to see if I'm gonna do it next year. After all, my coach has wanted me to do it and he said it was important and helpful. Maybe it'll help me be more confident in finishing strong in cross country.

So ask me questions on my formspring? Wouldja wouldja wouldja?? No one's asked me anything in a week. Lame. I might delete that. Heh. Like I deleted my songwriting blog [I can hear the chorus of "what songwriting blog?"] and I almost deleted my twitter. and this blog. But I like blogging, even if no one reads.

My upper arm is cold and I hate that feeling. It makes me feel fat for some reason. It makes me want to lift weights. HAHA. I'm so weird.

Alright. Bye self/anyone who is reading this.

No comments: