Friday, January 15, 2010

"I Guarantee It."

That quote came from some commercial that I can't even remember anymore. Probably advertising some insurance or something. Actually I think it was J.G. Wentworth? [JAY GEE]. I don't know. But that's ok.

First things first--I got one of these suckers. A formspring. I freaking hate following trends but this is cool. And I realize that it's okay to follow trends if you're genuinely interested in it, not just joining in *because* it's a trend. So ask me questions! It's anonymous. I'll be honest. Even though I'm not anonymous on there. Hahah. It's hard to be honest sometimes, even when you're on the internet. Isn't that twisted?

You know, some people make me so happy. Heheh. Just by things they say, a facial expression, the way they laugh, something they put on facebook, the list goes on. It's great. Also, some people make me so sad. The way they totally think the world revolves around them, the way they may never realize that it doesn't, when we used to be friends but they don't want to be anymore, when they express their dislike for me, this list also goes on. But I guess I can get over things like that. Sometimes I wonder why some people have been put in my life, because I know I can't fix them. Maybe I should reach out? Maybe I should just pray. Reaching out is one of the hardest things to do, for me at least. Whew. It's tough. Stepping way out of the nice comfort zone here.

Okay. Bye!

No comments: