Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh Please.

Disclaimer: Hear me out before you judge me as a heartless jerk.

Ok, so have you seen commercials like these? No need to watch the whole thing if you've seen them unless you just enjoy seeing tortured animals.

So I was thinking the other day when one of these commercials came on tv--it's sad and all, but it's RIDICULOUS. Ridiculous. Animals are nice and useful and friendly and whatnot, but I don't think they're more important than humans. At all. So they don't need to be "saved" before humans. Who's more important, now? Us or animals? If you were a fireman would you save the animals before you saved all the humans? I'd get every human I could before I helped out one animal. Think of the world as a burning building. You know how many people are dying out there? You know how many people are starving, homeless, lonely, abused, SLAVES? Yes. So I'm going to spend all my money saving mankind before I spend a cent on animals. I hate to sound like a nazi. But that's just how it is.

1 comment:

JustOlesia said...

I thought I was the only one. I honestly think of this every time i see one. How bout some pity for the kids, man.