Friday, February 18, 2011

This Week

This week was a great week! 'cept monday, but that's cool.

Quotes:
"Is that Paul McCartney & the Eagles?" -Eric
2 problems with this one. #1 should be obvious, and #2, we were listening to a Guns & Roses song. poor Eric!

"There's a cougar in the bathroom...but not that kind." -Blake


"I'm more tired than an 18-wheeler." -Me
I tweeted it, but apparently it wasn't as funny as I thought it was. no one's @relplied me in over a month. not that I care or anything. I also thought I made it up, but I just googled it and someone beat me to it last October. bummer! I did tell people in Bible class today and they appreciated it!

there wasn't really anymore funny stuff that I can think of now. ah well!

my blog has been so boring lately! fah!

bye!

No comments: