Friday, September 17, 2010

unoriginal!

I am back. from the retreat. it was very fun. except for when I almost died mountain biking. not cool. or comfortable. but I did complete the high ropes course, and I discovered that I really enjoy high ropes courses. I didn't think I did.

today we had cross country practice, and I heard one of the funniest puns ever. the story was that some girls on the team were talking about the book To Kill a Mockingbird, and another girl thought they were saying "tequila mockingbird". hahahah. that made me laugh. and I was so hoping that was the first time anyone had thought of that. but I googled it, and many more have thought of it first. it's actually a band. and a music house in austin, texas. what? yeah.

another unoriginal event happened to me personally today. sometimes when I watch iCarly, I look at miranda cosgrove and see a striking resemblence to michael jackson. she has his eyes/eyebrows and complexion. although his eyes/eyebrows/complexion aren't technically even his own. anyway, again, I googled it, but others had already thought that. oh well.

welllll bye!

No comments: