Monday, September 27, 2010

hahhy birthday lizabeth! [yesterday]

heheh. how ironic. look at this post that nova reposted awhile back. haha.

ANYWAY. I told lizabeth I'd write her a song, and that I did. I was listening/playing old southern gospel hymns yesterday, then I decided to write this song, and that's why it sounds all bluegrassy. :)

I found a new audio hosting site because the old one I used didn't work anymore. weird. I should make a music myspace or something. anyway, if you do listen to this and can't understand what I'm saying, lemme know and I'll post the lyrics. and on this site, there may be an ad with a wheel of fortune type thing that makes annoying clicking sounds. I can't do anything about that. erg. oh well. you could download it and listen to it that way.

here's the song!

also, I'm in the midst of making a new page featuring songs I write for this blog. stay tuned. bye!

No comments: