Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 26: Tell Us About Your Week So Far

sunday: awesome. I got to see my old youth pastor again!! I miss him so much. ahh. he's the coolest. then I got to go to alex's house and have tons of fun!

monday: more alex fun! haha. then I got to drive home, and on the interstate for the first time. it was scary. I'm not used to fast. but I'll get there eventually.

tuesday: barely remember the school part. good I guess? then we had a 2 by 2 mile cross country speedwork practice, which I beasted, by the way. well, beasted for me. the best I've ever done on that practice. yay me!

wednesday: school was nice, except silly final cut pro was being weird. I hope someone fixes it by the next time I use it, which will be in like 2 weeks. hm. we had an after school practice, which was insanely difficult for me because I was still tired/sore from tuesday. but I survived. then I got to eat at cookout, which is GOOD. then church! church is always nice.

today: good grief. I didn't get to play piano again. in fact, I haven't played YET this year. it's not cool. and I'd actually rather play guitar. it's my main instrument. but I'll take piano if it means I actually get to play, which hasn't happened yet, once again. erg! school was ok-ish. and practice was fun. yay.

so this week as a whole: good!

dude. I just realized that I'm going to finish this challenge the day before I leave for highschool retreat. amazing. because I won't be able to post at all during that, so I'll actually be able to do all 30 posts! sweet. I hope that made sense. hm.

see you tomorrow!

No comments: