Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 29: Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the Next 365 Days

ah. I like this one. I'll more than likely forget a few hopes, dreams, and plans, though.
  • I'd like to be able to drive well and safely and to be able to pass my driver's test first time around.
  • it would be great to play in praise band, and I want to play guitar at church. hopefully it'll work out.
  • cross country season has been great so far, so I'm hoping to get even better as it progresses.
  • I need to see switchfoot again!
  • I need to see relient k and not be sick!
  • I need to see needtobreathe for the first time!
  • I need to see _____. heheh.
  • I'd like to write more songs. I love writing songs.
  • I want to work on becoming a better person. I'm still lazy/self-centered. I may not seem it all the time, but I'm pretty sure I am.
  • I want a good camera because I want to be a good photographer.
  • I'd like to get a job.
  • I want a mac.
  • I want to get better and better at graphic making.
  • I have to go back to san diego. it may not happen in the next 365 days, but it needs to happen.
  • I wanna meet or remeet some boardies! :)
  • and last but not least, I want my relationship with God to get even better.
tomorrow=last post! woo. be here.

No comments: