Thursday, July 22, 2010

4 lists [4/4]

it's now time for my final list. my love list. this list thing was really fun! haha. my list adventure has ended, but be sure to check out renae's blog, because she's starting a list series of her own ^_^

10 things i love
  1. music. i can't even explain to you how much i love music. it's so beautiful, an art. i can express myself through music however i want. through my songs, through someone elses, or just playing guitar or piano. i can't even imagine what my life would be like without music. it's one of the greatest gifts God gave us.
  2. my best friend alex. honestly, i don't know what i'd do without her. in all seriousness, i'd probably be friendless and depressed. so i know you probably don't read this, alex, but you basicly saved my life :)
  3. my family. even though they can grate on me sometimes, they're my family. and loving is pretty much required.
  4. God. i mean how could i not? He loves me even when it feels like no one else does. He's the reason I'm alive. He's the reason i'm healthy, the reason i live in a house with nice air conditioning...the list goes on. but the best part is that He sent His only Son to die for me, and i totally don't deserve that. He did it anyway, though, and now i have the hope of something better than this life.
  5. san diego. i fell in love with the city. and i need to go back someday.
  6. switchfoot! i'll always love those guys and their music. even though i've been a pretty lousy fan lately, they'll probably always be my favorite band.
  7. food. it keeps me going, man.
  8. graphic-making. i enjoy it. it's like an escape and i can do whatever i want with whatever i'm making. i'm not a great artist, but i'm pretty good on the computer.
  9. boardies! you guys are the bomb. we don't keep in touch as much, but honestly, ya'll were my only friends for a little while there. crazy times.
  10. my future husband. i really hope there is a future husband, first of all, but assuming i will get married, i can't wait to meet him! he's gonna be awesome.
alright! so that concludes the four part list series. hope you enjoyed. regularly scheduled blogging will return soon.

No comments: