Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4 lists [3/4]

random opening statement: i feel like the worst switchfoot fan ever. i haven't listened to any of the unreleased songs. any of them. ugh.

ok. i'm doing my dislike list today. i know i just did my hate list, and that would be two negative lists in a row, but i want to end on a good note with the love list, if that makes sense.

10 things i dislike
  1. those annoying kids in my neighborhood and their golf cart that they ride around everywhere. it probably wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't yell various things at me while i was running. it hikes the blood pressure up way too high. plus i'm running in 90+ degree weather, which is already unhealthy enough.
  2. southern weather. it's too hot in the summer. and it's too cold in the winter. and then in the spring it feels pretty nice, but the pollen makes me miserable and i can't enjoy it.
  3. school. wahhhh. it's awful. the only good part about it for me is chorus and praise band. music.
  4. beeping noises. i can't stand them. this one probably even belongs on the hate list.
  5. justin bieber. maybe it's not really him that i dislike, it's probably his music.
  6. violent tv shows, movies, and video games. and people wonder why the crime rate is so high. this one probably belongs on the hate list too.
  7. miley cyrus. even hannah montana is starting to look sorta trashy.
  8. "alex russo" from wizards of waverly place. i don't like the way she acts. i like that show, but her "i don't care about anything and i'm super lazy blah blah blah" thing annoys me for some reason. but i like the way she acts when she tones it down a bit. kinda reminds me of myself.
  9. mosquitoes. this should totally go on the hate list. HA.
  10. whennn peopleee typeeee likeeee thisssss withhhhh extraaa lettersssss atttt theee endddd offfff theirrrrr wordsssss. i used to do that, i think. but now it really annoys me.

No comments: