Friday, February 26, 2010

Ran Dumb Fac Tym

Just in case you don't read gibberish or whatever language that is, this post is entitled "Random Fact Time." You may or may not find these enjoyable.
  • My fingers on my left hand are so calloused from guitar that the trackpad on this laptop doesn't even respond to them if I use the actual tips of my fingers.
  • My feet are cold.
  • SOUR PATCH KIDS ARE MY FAVORITE CANDY THAT ISN'T CHOCOLATE.
  • I still have my ski invasion bracelet on.
  • I'm boring.
Yeah, I'm boring. Hah.

I have something cool to share. I think I've finally figured out a rough sketch of a plan for my life as far as dating/relationships. On the radio station I listen to they have "encouraging" or "thought-provoking" messages sometimes during breaks between songs, and one I've heard a lot lately is one about dating. The guy started with a story about how he had a girlfriend in first grade and said "it's possible to fall in love in the first grade, cause that's how God designed us, but first grade is a little young to be tying the knot." Then continued by asking "so what age should I start dating/fall in love?" or something to that effect then he asked another question. "If you met someone today that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with, would you get married this year? Probably not, so at what age do you want to get married?" The first time I heard this, I said "25" in my head. Then he said "Let's say you wanna get married at 25." HEH. "And it only takes a year or so to get to know someone, so you should start dating around 23 or 24. Until then meet different people and build friendships, and don't get serious until you're good and ready" or something like that. That's cool. Why waste my time worrying about guys now? It's not like I'm getting married anytime soon. This is my mindset. Other people might think differently. Cool. Something to think about, though.

OK BYE.

No comments: