Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shallow Statistics

Do statistics have to be numbers? Stupid question, I know. I'm guessing the answer is yes. But I thought the name "Shallow Statistics" was cool. So here they are. I guess they can be called "Petty, Unimportant, Slightly Whiny Facts That Cause Me to Question My Internet Activity", but the first name is more appealing, I think.
  • I haven't recieved a text in over 48 hours.
  • I haven't been @replied on twitter since January 28th.
  • No formspring items in 3 days, no actual QUESTIONS in 2 weeks.
  • No blog comments since January 26th.
That's enough. Now that I've got that out in the open I apologize for sounding whiny. I don't even care about the internet as much as I used to. That's good. I'm beginning to live my life more off of the computer. Haha I can hear the chorus of "well if you don't care, then why are you trying to make us feel bad for you?" Sorry. I guess that is what I'm doing. Well, don't feel bad. Feel glad that I'm trying to get away from sympathy.

In other, more important news, please pray for my friend Caleb. His grandma passed away recently. Ah Caleb. He's my new friend, I think. I think he's a friend. If fighting and cutting eachother=friend, then yes, he's a friend. Oh also eating delicious 89 cent burritos at taco bell together. Friend. Yay! Ski Invasion is how the friendship began. My friend Alex is also his friend now too. Friends are cool.

MAN. I don't understand how-- neeeeeeevermind. I shall rant this rant at a later time. Heh. Bye.

No comments: