Friday, June 11, 2010

the krusty krab pizza! is the pizza! absolutively!

i got all my spongebob stuff together today and took a picture of it. i know we used to have one of those krabby patty station things and it came with a cash register and everything, but i dont know what happened to it. we probably gave it away. anyway, here's my mini spongebob museum. scroll down more and i'll tell you what everything is! [click pictures for bigger versions]





A. i don't know why i have 2 patricks. but i do. we got those at carowinds when i was like in 5th grade hehe.

B. CLEMSON SPONGEBOB. definitely one of my favorite things i own. i bought this at the mall when i was in 3rd grade, i believe. i saw it at one of my mom's friend's house the christmas before that, and i totally wanted it.

C. spongebob backpack thing that we never use that we also got at carowinds.

D. "nerd is the word" spongebob shirt. i bought it a couple weeks ago.

E. standard spongebob face shirt. bought with the nerd one.

F. metal carrying tin case thing... that one was a gift. and it has a different facial expression on the back. his tongue is sticking out. haha.

G. wallet. also a gift. i use it to this day.

H. notebook from 2004. barely any pages left. bought it at walmart.

I. little hackysack thing from mr. gatti's. i won it with my meager supply of tickets.

J. keychain that i got with the hackysack.

K. spongebob watch i got from a kids meal at burger king last month.

L. $20 sticker on my guitar case.

M. loolooloolooloolooloolooloo sticker on my guitar case.



so i hope you enjoyed this tour through some of my favorite belongings. goodbye.

No comments: