Friday, March 5, 2010

Coming Soon to a Desolate Blog Near You...

I'm going to be making a new layout very soon [probably tonight], so stay tuned. Also, I have a question concerning that. I need to know how to make clickable thumbnails for my past headers like my friends Sare and Nova have at the bottom of their blogs, and maybe some other friends too, but I haven't paid attention [sorry]. I think that maybe I can do that on photobucket, but I was wondering how other people did it if there's another way. I'll figure it out eventually, probably.

Okay, so I was about to complain that I have to do housework tomorrow on my birthday, but then I glanced at my post from yesterday and decided not to because there are people going through WAY worse things than having to do housework on their birthdays. I mean a 14 year old girl halfway around the world will wake up 15 tomorrow, just like me, but instead of getting to spend the day in birthday bliss will "service" 15-35 men. It's sickening to think of, but guess what. It's HAPPENING. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to turn this post into a sex trafficking awareness rant, but hey, it seems like no one knows about it, excluding my youth group and my boardie friends. But if more people did know about it, it wouldn't be happening, right? I don't know.

Ok, I'll be back with a new layout. See ya.

EDIT: [9:32 pm] ehheheheh. So I have the basic header done, but I realized that I hadn't installed all my dafont fonts on this laptop yet, and when I went to do this it said I needed an administrator's password to do so. Don't ya just LOVE parental controls? I can't even install FONTS without permission. And both my parents are asleep. Lovely. So I'm going with no new layout tonight. Man. I wanted a new layout. *throws 3 year old level tantrum* I guess I'll do it Sunday afternoon after church. Maybe. Ah poo. Ok bye again.

No comments: