Thursday, August 4, 2011

I hate packing

I really do.

But it's ok because I'm pretty much done and as long as I remember my pillow tomorrow I'll be in good shape. My pillow is what I most often forget on trips.

Well, I'm just not in the best of moods right now, but I would like to ask for prayers for my youth ministry's beach retreat. Pray for wisdom and patience for the leaders and pray for courage and maturity for the kids. Thanks a bunch.

I feel all stressed and yeah pray that it stops. mostly because I just ran like 4 hours ago and I have to again in the morning, then I have to run early while at the beach because I don't wanna lose any in-shapeness, and also other things are getting to me but it's gonna be ok, yes it is!

whew

ok

it'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokit'sgonnabeokyesyesitis(:

No comments: