Sunday, August 14, 2011

amaz-a-zing

What a crazy week. It was so great, though. So so so so great. yes. I went to the beach with my youth group and we had a BLAST. definitely one of my favorite weeks ever.
but
this was my foot on tuesday












I was attacked by mean fire ants and had some kind of allergic reaction. but the amazing part was that 2 days later I went to cross country camp and ran the best I have ever run...God is amazing right? last time I checked, gigantic allergic feet can't run very well, but I was healed just in time. sweet. I mean the very morning and during the bus ride to camp I was still in pain and it was still swollen, but by the time we got there and ran I was fine.

I've just had so much to thank God for lately, I hope my attitude stays this way, because it's a heck of a lot more fun than being a whiner about everything. yay


No comments: