Saturday, April 16, 2011

Soul Surfer/Sophomore/SparkNotes Love

Last night was super fun! We had a sophomore girls sleepover. We watched Soul Surfer, and I'm not gonna spoil it, but it was a really good movie! We were like all crying, it was great. We also watched some scary movie called "House of Fears". I never ever watch scary movies, but dude it's so much fun to watch them with a bunch of friends! Laughing, screaming, hiding under the covers, etc. So much fun. :)

Ok, so for an english project I have to read The Count of Monte Cristo and do all this stuff with it. That's not even the bad part. The bad part is that we have the most terribly abridged version EVER. it's so confusing. I got to the halfway point today, and I felt like I was missing something. So I went on sparknotes to see if it could help me understand it better, and DUDE!!!! What the heck puffin classics??? They left out some of the most important things! Like the fact that Danglars and Fernand framed Edmond, the part where he finds the treasure, and not to mention the part where he GETS to freaking MONTE CRISTO!!! how on EARTH can you leave that out?? It's in the TITLE! gracious.

But hey, it's almost the end of the school year. then it'll be summertime. Just to clarify, it is not summertime right now. what? who said that?

OK BYE.

2 comments:

Tay Shilling said...

This is my favorite blog post. For many reasons ahhaha

lee said...

I know at least one! hahaha