Friday, April 22, 2011

Freak Week and a Cool Website

Quote of the week:


Background info: my english teacher writes "AWK" next to lines in her students' essays that she finds to be awkward...


"That's not awk!...it's...norm!!" -Eric


I love Eric! Haha notice how he says about half the quotes I post on here :D

My friend Kristin just introduced me to a new website that's super addictive! It's called That Can Be My Next Tweet. it's kind of a mouthful, but whatever! You put in your twitter username and they make "your next tweet" based on all your past tweets. It doesn't post it to your twitter or anything unless you click "post this tweet" so don't worry about that. And it takes like less than a second to generate tweets, so you can make bunches. Sometimes the tweets don't make any sense, but they're funny, ok? Heheh.


Some favorites:


Happy for tuesday! Stop living in that is brett favre always small, tiny bricks make a great present.


Great and take away. my driver's test today is greener on my problem? watched the doritos commercial!


Oh, lee! when I left my brain haha Today was clearly the first pitch. Now let's go rangers!!


Ouch, ouch, annnnnd OUCH. git a mr. clean magic eraser for my weeks. This week was a poptart? Do it.

I've had it so I can't even get any of embarrassing and ever will donate $1 for my day around man! I do!


For loving us when we can't wait. ok, monday, you can turn into 80's movie marathons.


They'll extend the science channel. Chad, chad, chaddy chad chad! I will be transformed!


Hahah that was alot of favorites, but they're just so funny. if you have a twitter or know someone with a twitter, put your or their username in it!


So freak week.
This week has just been a stressssfullllll week. Rahhhh. But I don't feel like talking about it cause I'm in a good mood thanks to my "next tweets". So I won't talk about it! Today has been a good day, though! Yes.
 
It's Good Friday, after all.
 
Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that He might bring us to God.
1 Peter 3:18

No comments: