Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Now I'm going to go watch an Australian tv show about mermaids."

HAHAHA. oh alex. I laughed when I saw that. ^

you know what's weird? the best days of this week were the days I was at school. huh. THAT CAN'T BE GOOD. what's happening to me????

thursday and yesterday were decent days. but I really had fun at school monday-wednesday. mostly because we're between quarters and basicly all we did in all our classes was watch stuff. that's probably why. next week I'm sure it'll return to normal.

today was not very nice. but it's fine. tomorrow, I've decided is gonna be a GREAT DAAA-AAYYY. I don't know why. but it's going to be.

I watched a special tonight about taylor swift, and I decided I wanna be like her. she's so cool. so I'm going to work on that. I need to write more songs. I've written like...20? I need to get writin'.

I love blogging in spurts like this. all these unrelated sentences. it's fun. I have phases where I blog in paragraphs and spurt phases. and hyper phases. and hyper spurt phases.

GUESS WHAT PHASE THIS IS

PS new layout. do you like it?

No comments: