Friday, October 22, 2010

fail!

oh boy, am I in a pickle now. there's this chemistry project, right? and I have this long weekend that I'm in the middle of now. I was going to work on it during said weekend. but I have run into several problems:

1. none of the libraries in the system or whatever of libraries where I live has any books on John Dalton. so I have to get them from college libraries. and I do not understand college level books.

2. I have to do an 8 source annotated bibliography with said books.

3. I don't really know how to do an annotated bibliography.

4. I don't have the books yet, and I probably won't get them until the end of the day today so I'll have to work on it tomorrow.

5. I have a race tomorrow. I'll be gone from the time I wake up to noon or so.

5. The annotated bibliography is not all I have to do. I have to also make a tombstone about John Dalton.

7. It's due Tuesday.

8. I'm gonna be in trouble.

HIHGIAHGIOAJO. This is bad. but I'll pull it off. I always do. ehhh. I'm actually a tad worried about this. and what bugs me is that I have this whole day and I can't work on it. blech.

hmm. Happy Birthday Jon Foreman.

and...that's it. I guess. I still wanna make a new layout because I'm getting tired of yellow and brown. but school should come first. and I'm getting tired of sitting in front of this computer.

ok bye.

No comments: