Monday, August 17, 2009

We Shot the Moon Once MORE.

Ridiculous. I love these guys. Really. I do.

So do that. Yes. Totally worth it. And if you forgot to send in for a sampler of "A Silver Lining" and you want that too, send TWO dollars, let them know you want that too, and they'll surely oblige.

I haven't blogged in a while, so I'll update you on my life. I stopped tweeting and junk because I decided that it really doesn't matter to people what I'm doing or where I'm at. hah. But I will update you on my life from time to time on this here blog. Hahah.

Ok lets seeeee. Oh yes, I now own "Absence" by a band called Paper Route. Amazzzingggg. Check them out, will ya? Just type in myspace.com/paperroute.

My switchfoot show is in 5. days. OIHDFIAOJWR. I'm really excited in case you couldn't tell. AHH.

I'm sorry I keep doing this, but I don't feel like writing anymore. Heh. I'll blog again later today I PROMISE. byeee.

No comments: