Tuesday, June 9, 2009

tell meeeee!

since i'm suffering from lack of life experiences lately, i'd like to take this opportunity to say that i want anyone and everyone who reads my blog to tell me:

  • if the header/layout gets old/boring
  • if you don't like the header/layout anyway
  • suggestions for new header/layout
  • if the music drives you crazy from hearing it so much
  • music suggestions
  • anything you'd like me to fix/change/add/voice my opinions on/bring to light

awwwwwlrightyyy.

telling me that stuff won't hurt my feelings, because seriously, this is a BLOG not my outfit, not that i'd care about that anyway, but you get it. i want people to read this blog, and if it annoys the juice out of you, then you'll stop reading, right? i want to make this as enjoyable as possible.

click on "remarks" to tell me what you think!

No comments: