Sunday, June 7, 2009

my crazy thursday/friday/saturday i suppose.

HAHA. ok thursday i spent the night with my good friend alex. at her house is where i participated in some incredibly amazing events.
  • playing the disney sing it wii game for an HOUR and losing my voice
  • eating probably the best spaghetti ever
  • participating in taekwondo [if that's how you even spell that]
  • jumping on a trampoline nonstop from 9:30 to 11:00 pm in the dark in the pouring rain in a swimsuit
  • getting my nails painted green
  • watched hsm 3 for the first time
  • played wonderful game show dvd games

yes. that was so much fun. my voice is finally coming back. hahahah.

as for other great things that happened this weekend... i got nova's letter in the mail today, i signed up for summer reading, i ate at the flounder, i saw jenson for the first time since november and gave him a hug---OH HAHA. funny story. well, not that funny, but it was like:

jenson: LEE!

me: *looks* he-e-e-ey! [my voice was still all daklgjioawjiaow]

jenson: *pre-hi-five status*

me: gi-i-i-ive m-e-e a hu-ug *hug*

both of us: *walks away*

HAHA.

alright. goodbye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh! the trampoline thing is amazing.