Saturday, March 5, 2011

Impending Face Explosion!

I got some weirdo cold/sinus thing going on. It basicly feels like my face is gonna explode. But it's ok. It's not like my birthday's tomorrow or anything. Oh wait, it is!

Anyway, this week was interesting.

A couple quotes:

"NO! No input!!!" -Eric [when the computer got unhooked from the projector--it was hilarious!]

Allison: If you only knew Ellason!
Ballenger: What elephant?

hahahah. funny stuff.

Wednesday was a great day because we made ice cream in chemistry class. The awesome way with ziplock bags and ice and whatnot. It was SO good. 394893209037190x better than ice cream you buy at walmart or wherever. I'm gonna make it at home when I get bored sometimes.

Dude, I can't believe I'm gonna be 16 tomorrow. Time just needs to chill out.

Well bye!

No comments: